Mohammadi Group started operations in 1986 in garments industry with merely 52 workers; today its employees over 9,000. While the focus remains on garment manufacturing, the company has over the years diversified and excelled in various industries including Real Estate, Power Generation, Information Technology, Media & Entertainment. Latest attainment of the company Nagorik Television is already on aired on 1st March 2018 and a power plant is also awaiting to lunch very soon.
In recognition of outstanding contribution Mohammadi Group achieved:
- “Corporate Resource” for the year 1993 by Zeeman Group Company, Netherlands.
- “International Supplier of the Year 1996” by Wal Mart, USA.
- “Vendor of the Year 2000” by Hudson’s Bay Company, Canada.
- Mohammadi Group accredited by the Dutch Council & KPMG for certification of ISO 9002 as leading ready-made garments Manufacturer & Exporter of the country.
- Achieved “Gold Supplier” award from H&M for the Year 2013, 2014, 2015,2016
- Mohammadi Group is certified by BSCI, SEDEX, ITS, SGS, UL, TUV, Bureau VERITAS, Primark Ethical Standard etc.