Sharafer Pathshala was created through the Sharaf Memorial Trust in order to provide free of cost yet quality education to the children of the garment factory workers. Currently, there are two branches operating nearby two of our garment factories. The trust awards yearly scholarship programs for the children enrolled in the schools. Mohammadi Group is constantly working to expand this initiative to provide for the children of all of its garment factory workers.
- School will be upgraded upto Junior school (Class V-VIII)
- Students of class V and above will be provided technical education, which will include general mechanics, sweater knitting and mending, computer skills and sewing for girls.
Mission of Pathshala:
- To provide free of cost quality education to children of garment factory workers.
- Help children to become more self reliant providing technical education, so that after completion they may work at any sweater or woven factory independently without further training or internship.
At a Glance:
- Started on : 2005
- No of Student : 220
- Classes : Play upto V
- Technical Education (Computer)
- Daily Assembly
- Yearly Study Tour
- Yearly Sports Event
- Yearly Picnic
- Milad Mahfil
- Prize Distribution Ceremony
- Education, educational supplies and uniforms are provided free of cost.
Trustee Board members are:
- Rubana Huq, President
- Navidul Huq, Vice President
- Wamiq Umaira, Vice President
- Tanisha Fariman Huq, Member
Principal: Ms. Syada Mahjabin Parveen, M.Sc.
Teachers: Ms. Sufia Khatun, MA, (B.Ad.)